Amoena “Liane” CuraLymph Post-Surgery Top
Many women develop secondary lymphoedema after breast surgery, without even being aware of it. Helping patients recognise these symptoms at an early stage and act accordingly is our biggest goal and gives the best chance to noticeably improve the lives of those affected.
The Amoena Lymph Care concept is ideal for women after breast cancer therapy with mild lymphoedema in the thoracic and/or chest area. The Liane top is part of this special range of textiles and bras to relieve pressure.
S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Material: 56% Polyamide, 36% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Wide, padded straps provide comfort and relieve pressure on the shoulders
- Light shaping effect
- Integrated pockets to hold a breast form or shaper
- Hip-length of top is ideal for physical activities or as a sleep top
- Higher neckline at the back provides increased comfort, relief of pressure on the shoulders and avoids fabric cutting into the skin.
- 30° hand-wash cold, with hook & eye fasteners closed Do not bleach; do not tumble dry; do not iron; do not dry clean. Wash with similar colours. Wash before first wearing
Do you have any questions or need more information about this product, fill out the form below and we will call you back as soon as possible.