Amoena, Melissa Odabash Collection “Selena” Post Surgery Swimsuit, Black
Do you have any questions or need more information about this product, fill out the form below and we will call you back as soon as possible.
Selena one-piece swimsuit offers classic elegance
Ultra soft, light fabric quality with ruching in the front to flatter your figure
Amoena’s pocketed super-soft cups hold a breast form or Aqua Wave swim prosthesis securely in place
Opaque lining in front and back ensures comfortable coverage
Wider straps are adjustable in back to give you comfort, control and support; golden rings and sliders add that luxury look
The perfectly smooth padded cups of the Selena swimsuit give you a perfect silhouette, whether you’re wearing a swim form in the pockets or not. Melissa Odabash’s exquisite swimwear design features soft draping in the front to flatter every figure, and a comfortably placed neckline that can help cover scar tissue or imperfections whilst letting your skin show naturally. The Selena one-piece swimsuit has that luxurious quality every woman wants, with the comfort of Amoena’s tailoring expertise.
Hand wash cold, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there’s no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline – not cut too high or too low – suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.